Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Denmum Developer

At a brief glance, she should convert 100, 200, 500, 1000 handily. Is she not?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Okay I went with a big pile and can confirm 1000, 200, 100, 50 and 15 and I'm sure I've had 10, 20 and 5 elsewhere so there is quite a working range.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah; I always try to get the Notes/Candies in multiples of 5, without counting the Barbarian ones in that tally.

Uwk
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, this is weird... :-/

Did something change this year? Do we have to login to the game during Erollisi Day to get the announcement mail with the attached Coin now, because I have a number of toons that didn't "leave" the Frostfell Village until after Erollisi Day (mostly it was the noob toons I'd made during 2022 after last year's Erollisi Day that I focused on, as well as the top level crafters for their gear), and none of them are getting the by-now old (and not useful, as far as buying stuff from the merchants goes, but at least I could add to our stack for next year ;->) mail with the Coin. :-/

They're also not getting any of their chat channels coming up, be they official (Good, Crafting, etc.) or unofficial (Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow); I have to re-set everything.

I'm wondering if it's an odd, somehow related bug, and while I know it can't be fixed for this year's Erollisi Day, I hope something similar won't be affecting other holiday announcement mail. :-/

Uwk
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

This suggests that it's nothing to do with Erollisi but a more general problem with the comms backend systems. Funny how these things frequently seem to happen not long after they've done a backend maintenance day :oops:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh! Sigh. X-P Well, now I know; note to self: get everyone out of something like the Village before a backend occurs. :-/

Uwk
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, that's how it has been for years (10+). If you log that character in while the event is on, then they get sent the mail once. If you don't log on during the event, you don't get the mail. No changes there. Nobody wants their inbox filling up with past events they can't participate in.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Okay. So, note to self: get everybody back in time for Erollisi Day, etc. ;->

I must've been misremembering... :-/

Uwk