Fixed Internally Census: Gelga Gloomspellsl Not Exporting

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nodlef, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Nodlef Active Member

The mercenary named "Gelga Gloomspellsl", which I have confirmed the spelling of many times, is not exporting to the "mercenary" Census node for characters who have hired her. This Grimling monk merc, added in October 2016, is the only merc that seems stuck. Her token also doesn't exist in Census, pointing to a possible hint to the issue.
    Fasci, Sephris, Cameros and 19 others like this.
  2. Ratalthor Developer

Can you provide any Census links for any missing merc?
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

Well, no.. the issue is they aren't showing up in Census.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I don't have an aLink, either.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I don't actually see the token for Gelga Gloomspellsl in any of the available mercenary crates in census on EQ2U (neither on the website nor in game) nor is it available in any of the crates on marketplace, though that doesn't say much since there isn't a sale showing all the 'archived' crates...

It's entirely possible this merc's token/etc were somehow removed. The mercenary search feature only allows you to search for a 'Gelga', but not a 'Gelga Gloomspellsl', as well.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

And Census isn't reporting to data to EQ2wire, so that's not available as a source either.
  7. Prayos Well-Known Member

Was coming here to post that. Seems EQ2U or Dragonsarmory isn't getting updated Census data. Double checking Census itself, seems it's not getting updated data. For example, I got some new pieces that I equipped couple days ago that aren't showing up in Census.
  8. Ratalthor Developer

Can anyone provide a Census query or link to a Census page you are expecting data that you aren't seeing?
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Nodlef Active Member

Twyla likes this.
  10. Bunji Developer

This should export again after next live update.
    Taled and Sigrdrifa like this.