Cannot Reproduce Erollisi Overseer Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Almee, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

Thraig'sTrained Monkey quest, requires a Devoted agent. When I try to use the Devoted agent (I can't read his name but it is compassionate/devoted).it says the quest needs an agent. I have to use some other agent to get the quest started.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The mission "Thralg's Trained Monkey" requires one agent with either the Diplomatic or the Devoted trait. Which exact agent(s) are you trying to use?

Diplomatic has what looks like the outlines of three people on black as its icon. Devoted has the praying hands icon.

The ones that will work for this mission include:
    • Velun Punox (Diplomatic and Devoted)
    • Elka L'Pois (Diplomatic and Vigilant)
    • Gretacia Windson (Devoted and Noble)
    • Belliza Morninglight (Compassionate and Devoted)
    • Doxah Eucalia (Compassionate and Devoted)
    • Celestial Item: Journeyman's Boots (Compassionate and Devoted)
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Are you trying to use an agent or the Journeyman's Boots, which have Compassionate/Devoted?
    Almee and Breanna like this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Can you use the boots without an agent?
    Taled likes this.
  5. Caith Developer

A piece of equipment should never be able to be used without an agent, it should essentially tell you "nope, I'm an inanimate object."
    Dude, Twyla and Taled like this.
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Seeing boots and other objects as "agents" was a surprise the first time I seen it. They should be maybe marked that they cannot be used in place of an agent, but as an additional "agent"
    Especially if you guys plan to add more objects like that to be added to overseer missions
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

I used the agent off the agent list on the Overseer window.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Taled Well-Known Member

The Overseer Equipment items also appear in the agent list.
    Dude and Sigrdrifa like this.
  9. Almee Well-Known Member

10. Taled Well-Known Member

By itself? The overseer equipment 'agents' can go on missions, but not on their own. Since the "Thralg's Trained Monkey" mission is a single-agent mission, the equipment 'agents' would not work as they cannot be sent with an actual agent when there is only one slot.
    Twyla likes this.