Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Denmum Developer

They now have a guide events channel in the official Discord, but Test hasn't had a guide event going on since the channel was set up, so I don't know if things will be echoed there or not. When I see something posted here by a guide, however, I've been making sure to echo it in the Test server Discord channel as well.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

), but on the other hand, we also rarely have actual guides coming out to Test, since a lot of what they'd do on other servers is handled by NPCs on Test.

Uwk[/quote]
    I'm curious what npc and what they handle, since you mentioned it
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, that varies...the biggie, at least for my Carpies, is the Decorative Axes Dwarf dude(s) over in Butcherblock. :)

I think the Troll gal in The Commonlands that pines away for a certain Richard-head of a dude (he is so totally not worth her time) is another one often covered by RL guides, iirc, usually around Erollisi Day.

The snowman fashion consultant at the Everfrost docks -- I don't think he's there 24/7/365, but he's definitely up all through Frostfell. His saving grace is he apparently has a lot of robes in his capacious belly. ;->

Stuff like that, but other things, like Nebulous Newsies, we still need real humans for, at least to get the quest in the first place. Once gotten, it can sit there until you finish it. :)

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. oakmiser Well-Known Member

If there is time, could we please get the pink and red stained glass items to be on the TLE merchant?

This request sort of carries over to every holiday event that has stained glass. I use the stain glass on a lot of my housing designs on TLE because it's such a malleable object to use in design.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

somebody put a link with an invitation on our Discord for our guild and I finally got to join the EQ2 guild discord.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

O darn I was curious when Shard of love came out (the regular version) and it said it was as resent as 2010, that's
    Sentinel's Fate, yikes, that's even later than the Brewday event.
    Come on, the TLE servers are not really the way they were back in the days, I understand we won't get Erollisi day this year, but SF?

OOPS wrong place to post this
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Denmum Developer

This came across Discord:

Players of Test! A mysterious traveler is arriving by magic carpet, fresh from the Raj'Dur Plateaus! Seek them out near the docks of Sinking Sands on Saturday, 2/18/23 around 12pm PST.
  8. Elder Guide Rynara Elder Guide

(Double trouble, looks above :eek::eek:)
    TEST!
    On Saturday, 2/18/23 around 12pm PST
    Be on the lookout for a mysterious traveler arriving by magic carpet, fresh from the Raj'Dur Plateaus! Seek them out near the docks of Sinking Sands!
    Soara2, Tweedles, Yareth and 3 others like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, I just see it as a case of timing... :D

Or GMTA! :)

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you Rynara!
  11. Denmum Developer

{whines in tired halfling} All the hyping and linking that I did, then I totally spaced on Saturday and missed being there. I rested my hands yesterday instead. I hope there was a good turnout!
    Soara2, Yareth, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  12. Yareth Senior Guide

Greetings fellow Norrathians! I bring you news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself! Seek someone out in Antonica, Saturday, March 4th at 12:00pm Pacific time for details.

Edit: Bah. This is what I get for posting before coffee. Date is fixed!
  13. Unayan Active Member

I could be wrong but March 3rd is today Friday, Saturday is the 4th.
  14. Denmum Developer

On Discord, it is listed as 3/4/23, so I am hoping they mean tomorrow. :D
    Schmetterling, Soara2, Kiara and 2 others like this.
  15. Evilary Well-Known Member

I would love to see a guide take some time and come out for the Assemblage Quest. My poor little Test server alts would be very grateful to have the bag and the fun of searching for the shinies. The Newsies would be a close second. I love the larger bags and it's very nice to help the poor newsies out, even though Neriak is so mean to me when I try to help there.
  16. Yareth Senior Guide

Good morning and greetings to you!

Thank you for reaching out! I just wanted to let you know that we do have someone who is here and watching this forum. :)We aren't always sure what Test needs (you're a quiet bunch), so we do appreciate the request! We cannot promise to accommodate every request, but we will certainly do our very best. When we can schedule something, we will make sure to let you know about a week in advance here and/or through Discord.

It's going to be a busy few weeks with Frostfell, the new expansion and also real life holidays, so please be patient with us if we can't make something happen in this calendar week.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

((And here, please? Not all of us have Discord... :())

And we're pretty quiet here 'cause we've apparently managed to get Guides assigned out to us permanently here on Norrath, 24/7, rather than you kind folks we have close encounters of the third kind with every once in awhile, in the guises of our sentient races here ("[You] are our friends..." --The Carpenters). :)

Uwk
    who doesn't know about the Assemblage quest, but finds the Newsies IMMENSELY useful and fun! :)
    Yareth likes this.
  18. Evilary Well-Known Member

The assemblage is the quest that has you hunt shinies in Antonica, Commonlands, and a few others. It rewards a bag and an appearance gear set.
    Jaden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hnh! How's the bag? Many slots, cool look? :D

Uwk
  20. Yareth Senior Guide

Of course and here. We would never leave anyone behind by not communicating with you.

Test is quiet, so when we arrive, we will be sure to be loud. ;)