Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Well, did again with Jennsen about an hour ago, and solo with Kethryveris (my wizard).. only got the 2 coin (4 for member) reward, and active crate... nothing else. And did the same stuff as the last few years as well, kept in the circle, gave roses and such..
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

did the PQ with 2 other chrs earlier, both solo.. and still got the active reward (when I had gotten the proactive on Jennsen a few hours ago)
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and no responds from even our friendly devs :(.
    I never got even one stork.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Could it be possible to adjust the hitbox of the bees in the Shard of Love instances? They're a massive pain to loot when they die as, most time, we have to click on the air to loot them (hitbox moves with the wings).
    I don't know if it's possible but it would be nice.
  5. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

I had done the PQ kind of late last night, with my wizard, Kethryveris. While I noticed there were about 3-4 others in zone, I was the only one, for the first few minutes the departed were moving, who was actively handing the roses in, to get them to move. I think they had been clearing the black and purple roses at least. But after the first few minutes of movement, the others started handing roses in. We got the first departed to the middle point, and I took off to the other one (started with western side, then moved to the eastern side). This time, even though I had gone out of the PQ circle on the map, and back into it on the other part), I had gotten the proactive participation crate, with 8 (16) erollisi coins, and I think I got an extra hard candy as the other reward
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

Another suggestion for next year's PQ, please make the lovebirds about twice as tall. They're getting lost in the crowd.

Also, please don't put a low RNG on the "new" item on the PQ. Running it over and over and over for one item is Not Fun At All. The event is only so long, and that makes a limited number of tries.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

At least, make them like the various arctic Dervishes and glowy light things you can kill; they may flail about in mid-air in dramatic, Shakespearean fashion, but they finally do eventually flop down to the ground. :-/

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Low RNGs are ridiculous, but yeah, especially for new items. Grind := (does not equal) fun. :-/ Are there Tokens -- well, Erollisi Coins, I guess -- that folks could earn to BUY that new thing as an option with Stephen or Douglas (perhaps after finishing the PQ, like how you can buy extra whatevers after earning a crafting Achievement)? The way that we can either make something Tinker-y for ourselves after having scribed the recipe Blueprints, or buy them from Tarly and Myron?

Uwk
  9. girney Active Member

no new quests, no new collections once again
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

New quests might be cool, but frankly, I'm not disappointed in the lack of a new collection; those things are hard enough to keep up with, even with several shares of stock in companies like Excel and Kingsoft... :-/

Uwk
    Twyla likes this.
  11. girney Active Member

i use eq2u to see what collections i have missed
  12. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Ok, since the change to Mithaniel Marr this year, with the bulwark or whatever it is, I haven't had any problems with him, until now. My first run through Shard of Love (normal version), mentored to level 90 from 100, on my defiler, Wyndrune. Went into the room, triggered auto attack, and not even 2 seconds, he gets knocked to 49% health, and bugs like he did at the beginning of the event this year.
  13. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Ok, currently in SoL agnostic version, first thing I notice now that I've actually engaged Mithaniel Marr.. he does NOT have whatever that bulwark that prevents dmg, for 30 strikes.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It may be just me, but I had the looooooongest lag (no number-crunching evidence that I could see, but) in getting the game to acknowledge that I had, indeed, discovered the Library in the Nektropos instance. By then, even though I'd come in stealthed, I hadn't found the book I needed and I had 3 vicious paper-cutting books on my (literal) tail. I tried going for The Idol of Mor'Tael book instead and finally held off the "Interrupted!" notices long enough for that, then finally got the notice that I had, indeed, actually discovered the library, so now the book I'd come in there to get in the first place was finally visible. X-P

Finally managed to run off with both of them, with a flurry of vengeful books on my butt, got almost killed by the stupid ACME ceiling weight (again; can't we just say it stops after the first hit, after all this time?) on the way out, but just squeaked out the doors.

Was it my fault for going in the Library stealthed? I don't remember it being an issue before. :-/

Uwk
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Our pack ponies give us 100 love notes/candies at a time. NPC Heartgar MacInnes trades those for Barbarian Love Notes.

Could y'all coach Heartgar to start by looking to see if she can exchange 100 as the first pass? that would save a lot of repeated clicking!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  16. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Suggestions for 2024:

- A pink brawler gi, preferably the armored dress style (without the shoulder pads) from the Drunder and Toil & Trouble zones, but a default monk-style gi or Faydwer-style would work, too.

- A full plushie of Erollisi Marr herself. The same as the other gods you can purchase from a City Merchant like Tunare, Mithanial Marr, Rodcet Nife, Tallon, Vallon, and Sullon Zek, or the two forms of Drinal, Prexus, and Solusek Ro you can obtain from the Tears of Veeshan catalogue quests. These plushies depicts each god in an idle animation, and can be properly sized up in scale. A few of the overseer quests from various other holidays reward a Replica, which for animation reasons cannot be scaled in size. I wouldn't say no to an Erollisi replica, but I really want to see fully scalable plushies of the entire pantheon for decorating purposes, starting with Erollisi.
  17. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

It's worth mentioning that the elf girl will give you a 1000 to 1000 exchange of notes for coins, so maybe 1000 candies for Barbarian Love Notes might be possible.
  18. Denmum Developer

Part of the tricksy/confusing part with this is that the pony includes barbarian love notes in the bundle of 100, and Heartgar won't try to convert the barbarian ones. So if you're only converting a single pony's worth at a time, it won't be 100 notes converted, but 100 minus however many barbarian notes were included. THIS is what causes a lot of extra clicking if you're doing 1 batch at a time. (And why I dump them into a depot, then bulk convert when I have a solid chunk built up.)
  19. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

I don't convert every time I burp my ponies, I usually end up converting every 2-3 days or so, and most of that is trying to burp them every 2 hours, unless I'm asleep.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Tkia like this.
  20. Tkia Well-Known Member

I don't run to the merchant with every batch either. Usually I'll go just before the end of the event and convert the entire collection. That's a lot of clicking on a lot of toons so starting with a higher divider check would be great.
    Tweedles and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.