[Desert Research: Elaborate Elddar Cloth and Leather Appearances

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I was peeking inside \aITEM -1813335885 2010479206 0 0 0:[Desert Research: Elaborate Elddar Cloth and Leather Appearances]\/a

There is no chest slot piece in the recipes. Is that intended? And if so, where would we look for the matching chest?
    Cassta and Jinksie like this.
  2. Denmum Developer

The chest pieces for each set are drop-only. Armor that matches the appearances of the rest of these fancy pieces are also drops, but it was decided by the powers that be that we could have appearance versions as well, for those trying to get a full look. It still means struggling for the chest, or using a different chest piece, but it gives some look variety at least.
    Cassta and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Okay, so the chest pieces are dropped. Now to figure out what those items even are.
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'll look on EQ2U for all chests and then use the aLinks to take a look at 'em.
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Jinksie Well-Known Member

It looks like it matches the chest items in the zone (solo, H1, H2) mission crates. For example, it matches up with the Formidable Scorch-Worked Shirt from the Solo weekly. It also matches with the Cyclical Scorch-Worked Shirt from the H2 weekly and the Effluvient Redoubtable Shirt from the H1 weekly. Possibly from the daily crate for coins too, but I have not yet checked that.
    Cassta likes this.
  6. Solid11 Active Member

Is there a helm option somewhere also?
    Cassta likes this.