Fixed Internally Crusader's Judgment Still not doublecasting after 2/15 patch

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rasheti, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Rasheti Active Member

I tested out judgement after the patch notes said they fixed abilities with cure/dispell components not doublecasting and it still doesn't doublecast. If the problem is the curing portion of judgement I don't think any crusaders would mind dropping that for judgement to doublecast again :)
    Clintsat, Luck, Drona and 8 others like this.
  2. Terrius Well-Known Member

I'd happily lose the group cure portion that does nothing but get me in trouble, in favor of it properly doublecasting!
    Drona and Rasheti like this.
  3. Drona Well-Known Member

Still not working as others have reported.
  4. Smashey Well-Known Member

Several abilities from other classes does not double cast either, such as brigands Rob ability.

It might be a more overall issue than specific ability bugs.
  5. Rasheti Active Member

Yeah, it seems like their fix either didn't work or didn't go through. I only had the opportunity to try judgement though so that's all I reported. They all should be fixed though, ideally soon
  6. Caith Developer

Crusader's judgement has a specific a no-multicast flag on it, that it should not have
    Stealth abilities, such as Rob are a bit of a different beast, those effects are not double casting due to you no longer being in stealth when the doublecast checks. We previously fixed that by having the attacks themselves check to see if you have the stealth state, and if not forcing the state on you long enough for the doublecast to process.

The issue now is an odd one to have, because this fix is a victim of the spells actually processing more efficiently then they used too, so now the full initial cast finishes processing before you lose the initial stealth state, so it doesn't force the state, but the doublecast still processes after it finishes casting the initial hit and removes your stealth state.

We've got a fix we are testing for it, but it is a separate issue then damage spells conflicting with cures or dispels.
    Twyla, Rasheti and Terrius like this.
  7. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Now it doubles with ability double cast since the patch today 22.Feb.2023, but the second hit always does 0 / zero damage. So it is still bugged.
  8. Benj Well-Known Member

Tested today (22-Feb-2023 10:28 AM MST) against an epic training dummy. Crusader's Judgement hit twice off a single cast, for 17T and 15T respectively.
  9. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Hm, ok thats my fault, i testet it at real solo bosses, but had forget theyer max hit block effect. Sorry. Thx for correcting me.