Not A Bug lovellly laquer achievment un achievable

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mythicaly, Feb 16, 2023.

1. mythicaly Active Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: The Q Continuum's Kerafyrm's Lair Guild Hall
    Character: Level 125 Fury

Summary: lovellly laquer
    Description: recipes missing for this this achievement........ i have all the books but those recipes missing
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Denmum Developer

Please specify which recipes from that achievement are missing from your recipe book, so we can tell you which books you are missing (or which equipment you've forgotten to check) :D
    Twyla and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. mythicaly Active Member

erollisisi day bed, day chair, day tapeestry, day couch, day rug , day table
  4. Jinksie Well-Known Member

If you look in your recipe book for the exact names: Erollisi Day bed, Erollisi Day chair, Erollisi Day tapestry, Erollisi Day couch, Erollisi Day rug and Erollisi Day table - you will not find them as that name. It's kind of a generic title - i.e. ANY Erollisi Day couch works (for example, the Luxurious Chaise Lounge counts as an Erollisi Day couch.) So look under Luxurious, or Plush, etc.... just find any bed, chair, tapestry, etc from the Erollisi recipe books.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  5. Jinksie Well-Known Member

I just re-confirmed, a Luxurious Chaise Lounge will satisfy the "Craft an Erollisi Day couch" requirement.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. mythicaly Active Member

\ty that worked
    Jinksie likes this.
  7. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Don't search "Erollisi Day couch" - Instead search on "Luxurious" (as an example)

Edit: Searching on "Lux" is even better because you get Tholuxe and Luxurious items so you can satisfy all but the tapestry requirement in one search.

Golden Tapestry of the Beloved will satisfy the tapestry requirement.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Basically - ANY couch/chaise lounge from the ED recipe books will satisfy the ED couch requirement.
    Twyla likes this.