Fixed Internally Personal Treasure Cache did not give loot in RoR raid zone

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Taiyla, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Taiyla Active Member

I used my Personal Treasure Cache that I received doing Beta testing right before we pulled Beckut, the Mad Zealot in Sandstone Delta: The Standing Storm Raid and received no loot when the chest was opened. I still have the buff but no loot.

Update: We moved on to Raj Dur raid zone and I get the treasure on the Monkey. I'm not a happy camper I want the loot from the T3 mob we killed first and not the lower resolve stuff off of the Monkey.
    Beee, Prox, Razpberry and 4 others like this.
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

If you did not get loot on the first thing you killed with the cache up, make sure to petition. Most people have gotten their stuff that way. (However everyone I know that did, did not get anything from the cache at all, so your milage may vary. In theory they should be able to see what you got from the monkey, remove it, and then give you stuff from the T3 that you did kill).

I would love to see this fixed so people don't have to petition for loot, but it's weird cause we've had some people get stuff and others not on the same exact kill so it may be hard to track down.
  3. Twisty Well-Known Member

hrm so randomly half of the people that popped the buff at same time got loot and half didn't? and of the people that got loot, was it smart loot at least or it's still just pure random from the loot-table.

and of the people that didn't get loot and petitioned, did those get smart-loot awarded at least via petition or also some unusable loot for the class cases?
  4. Zhevally Well-Known Member

The loot is random. Whether or not you can use it depends....because of the mob they used it on most got wands, which were useable by most the people that used them. The armor seemed to be random
    Kuulei likes this.
  5. Taiyla Active Member

Update: I petitioned it and was given a Random box for that mob. I discovered a rune I can't use and a cloak with block, along with some shoulders that were an upgrade. I am satisfied, they made good on the cache.
    Zhevally and Dude like this.
  6. Twisty Well-Known Member

oh. so u get like an entire chest that the mob would drop normally but all for yourself?
    not just 1 item that can drop out of that chest in question?
  7. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Everyone I know that has used them got 2 or 3 items out of it, most people did happen to get at least one useable item(most the secondary items). I would recommend picking a mob you know has good secondary drops for your class, given only 1 in 4 chance of the armor being useable. (In other words probably don't use it on the mobs with bl/monk weapons lol)
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

I activated mine about 5 minutes before a kill and did not recieve any loot
    Next day I got one item from a heroic endboss.

Thanksfully with a petition the heroic item was exchanged to a single random item of the raidboss loot table.. Disco but unuseable again.
    So the system of the personal trasure cache does not really work well :eek:
  9. Ratalthor Developer

This issue should be fixed. If you are still missing items, please reach out to CS.
    Beee likes this.