Any Chance of Pinning Open House Thread?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Zolee, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Zolee New Member

When posting a newly published house, recently, I had to scroll through several pages to find the thread. Is there any chance it could be pinned to make it easier to find, especially since new players won't know the thread exists if it gets buried in other threads.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Careful with the double posts! :D They can be quite annoying (/nodding in understanding, having done it before more than once), and often the best/only way to deal with them is to erase everything in the doubled post and go, "Oops, dang it, doubled up, sorry" or something to that effect, usually in the same thread. ;)

But as for the topic, yeah, the gal to ask about that, even directly in a PM, would be Ocarinah (aka Oaky) these days; she'd taken over The Decorator's Resource from the folks who'd worked on it before. :)

If anyone can have it pinned and referenced in there permanently, it'd be her. :)

Uwk
    Morukta likes this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

The way to deal with a double post is to use the 'report' button on it and report it as a duplicate to please be deleted. And the person to PM to ask about thread pinning would be one of the mods as no-one else has that ability.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Denmum Developer

I saw, nuked the double post, and made the Open House thread sticky. (Normally, you'd have to ask one of our Community people to do it.) However, there may come a point when there are just too many sticky threads cluttering up the forum page, so we'll see how it goes.

~Mum
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you, Mum, for deleting the double post and making the thread a sticky. I didn't know how to delete the double post so I didn't do anything rather than mess something up.
    Denmum and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Thank You, Thank You !!!! This is a very welcome change I say! :)
    Denmum and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.