Reduce the Obol requirments for Monolithic Gear

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vlkodlak, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

As the player base is required to run old content in order to level the Monolithic Green Adorn from this xpac, would it not be appropriate to lower the amount of coins needed in order to purchase the gear?

Perhaps increase the amount of XP the pieces grant? Non raiders will never be able to fully upgrade the adornment, this really should be changed to weeklies quests/
    Drona, Bhayar, Edaine and 1 other person like this.
  2. Edaine Member

3000 per piece from base for the helm or gloves is ridiculous.
    Vlkodlak likes this.
  3. Thrundaloo Member

I deleted my gloves by accident twice and start again for a 3rd time before new expac launched, I've just given up with them to be honest. The green rune reward isn't that great anyway, bit of a let down really - certainly not worth chasing down at current coin requirement.
    Vlkodlak and Sigrdrifa like this.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

Since the gear is not an upgrade at this point, you are really better saving the coins until you have enough to buy the final piece. That also has the advantage that if they make a change, say at the next game update, you won't have spent those coins already.
  5. Bentenn Well-Known Member

I mean, Is the green rune game altering when compared to using the panda runes? I mean game altering as well, not just it’s going to give a light boost.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

^^^This!

Now I'm just saving my Miracula coins until I have enough for all of the iterations of the piece all at once. They stuff isn't named in a way that makes it super easy to look at and see "this is special gear you shouldn't delete".