Homeshow Wishlists

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Lowretta Active Member

Gnomitecture 4:

This one took several screenshots to get the whole thing, so will be broken into several posts.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Lowretta Active Member

3. Lowretta Active Member

4. Lowretta Active Member

5. Lowretta Active Member

6. Lowretta Active Member

The last item is from Serpent Sewers. Just a nice little table of tinkered bits and bobs. Looks good, and would save on item count!!

Serpent Sewer /loc -86.01 1.38 -114.83 (realized the text is unreadable at current size of screenshot.
    [IMG]

Thanks for thinking of us Devs!!
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Only one answer for how they'd be introduced, from Thieves' Way......

NEW RECIPES! :D

For the next set of regular Tinkerfest Blueprints! :)

Uwk
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My gnome would LOVE this!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mine too. :)

Just about all of them (except for that one weird Shadowknight dude over in Thurgadin). ;->

Uwk
  10. Ballari Member

So the Smoothed Ice Tile from Frostfell makes the most beautiful fishtank glass I've ever seen, but unfortunately you can't see any particle effects happening behind it. I would love to see something like a hybrid of that tile and the vampiric mirror (no frame) so that it looks like glass but you can see all the bubbles and stuff. =)
  11. Sinafe Darkchyle Inquisitor/Carpenter

Have been playing on Varsoon for a bit and I would love a building block set from the Halls of Fate zone.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyliena like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Frames seem to be the bane of existence for many a "glass" fan; I know we now have "solid" tiles of Moving Water and such (and the edges are really obvious, even with those, so reskinning with them requires camouflaging the lines :-/), but apparently most things with "swirly" effects -- need a frame...? No idea, but it seems even the Tapestry of the Steam Lord, even if it were limited to the lovely, unobtrusive, joyous, glorious wooden doweling beneath the completely useless HUGE torches at the top, would still need something as a "physical" attachment point? :-/

Uwk
    who still thinks we need a Tapestry of the Steam Peasant or something; exact same item, just no stupid header and its doo-dads on top (that don't even give off any real light, so what's the point of it?) :p
    Edelphia, Crazylayde and Cyliena like this.
  13. Lowretta Active Member

Still out wandering around. Finally got around to doing the Merchant's Den line, and found this lovely little flat box. Another simple thing that would be a nice change from usual crates and boxes we have. It's sitting on the floor in it's location - that's a rug it's on top of. Very low profile! Thanks for thinking of us devs!!!

[IMG]
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be another awesome FLAT-TOPPED CHEST. I know, I know, typical treasure chests have that cylindrical/half-dome upper lid, but why? If cargo is typically carried in such things, wouldn't they stack better in a ship's hold if they were flat, at least in one direction? :-/

Not to mention, trying to stow things in a charabanc, a Gypsy or merchant's wagon, a camper shell equivalent, you name it, you need things that can serve multiple purposes. Look at the "furniture" in an authentic Mongolian ger ("yurt" in Russian), and probably every single thing in there, except for maybe the brazier, could at least double as storage. ;->

A chest that you can't place other things on top of isn't very useful; this one would be. :)

Uwk
    Crazylayde, Lowretta and Breanna like this.
  15. Ballari Member

I would love to see a collection of paintings or other wall art for the various holidays. I'm often at a loss as to what to stick on the wall of themed houses because most regular paintings look out of place.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's not a lot; mostly, it seems to come down to color choices. Bristlebane's so far is about the only one that has actual subject matter paintings. :-/

Uwk
    Crazylayde and Ballari like this.
  17. Rivenly Well-Known Member

red brick building blocks- please, pretty please /beg! Ones to match the Qeynos houses :)
    [IMG]
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ones to match the colors of each of the cities, frankly; I'm trying to match the buildings in a not-Qeynos major city, and it's tough, with what I have on hand. :-/

Even if it's "just" Tiles, that would help; we could pretty much do anything else, except maybe Columns and Triangle "Tiles" (= Blocks).

I will say, I looked at older house tours, and there was one decorator, whose name escapes me atm (dang it), but she (I presume) was brilliant at creating "brick walls" and other things we didn't have even tiles for. There's a house I need to do patch up work on, but in the beginning of the layout when you first come in, I'm rather proud of the "red brick wall" sections I did using Red Marble and Ice Brick tiles. :)

Uwk
    Cyliena likes this.
  19. Ballari Member

WTB Black mosaic squares
  20. Cyliena Well-Known Member

How about triangle and rounded tiles of all the stained glass tiles? :)