Fixed Internally Dowsing Delahnus Mission broken in Sentinel's Fate

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Drigg_AB, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Drigg_AB New Member

2. Drigg_AB New Member

Anyone else getting this as well?
    draidean likes this.
  3. Drigg_AB New Member

Ran this quest with another person as well, still not updating.. (1/11/2023) did not update for her or myself. Adding in a screenshot of the mob showing up with the quest icon, but still not updating it. [IMG]
    draidean likes this.
  4. draidean Well-Known Member

Me. Just happened tonight. Quest does not update after finishing the dungeon and killing him.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Hmmm...

During your encounter, did Delahnus say, "Very well. Take what pleases you! However, we will meet again!" and fly off?

If no, then I suggest trying to face Delahnus more slowly, working her health down by smaller increments. I'm interested if that makes a difference (and will help me recognize what may need some adjustment).

Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
    Gninja, Breanna and Twyla like this.
  6. Drigg_AB New Member

As soon as the quest rolls back around again i will get it and check for you Kaitheel and let you know. Delahnus did not say anything beyond the initial speech to start the encounter in my previous attempts, but we did kill the dragon quickly.. so we will see what happens on the next run. :)
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Drigg_AB New Member

OK Kaitheel, I have the report. You were 100% correct, we burned through the dragon too fast and it was not triggering the "Very well. Take what pleases you!..." part of the script. Ran it again.. and got the update. Thank you for your time and for looking at this. Awesome work and keep up the excellent work. :)
    Twyla and Kaitheel like this.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Ah, ha! That's good to hear, and congratulations! Thank you for helping in this investigation and getting back to me. Now I know what to focus on to help others avoid this issue as a stumbling block in their adventures.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Drigg_AB New Member

Anytime. :)
  10. Kaitheel Developer

She took a bit to tackle, but watch for the following change to Delahnus mentioned in future update notes:
    • Dowsing Delahnus - Now, even the most powerful will get credit for driving Delahnus the Dauntless from her lair in Vasty Deep: The Conservatory.
    ~ Kaitheel
    Twyla and Taled like this.