Terrene Threshold H2 - Terranus

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by AvenElonis, Feb 3, 2023.

1. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

The adds seems to be coming faster and take longer to kill now (since the reset). We do the HOs, but hoping for the Core Synergy one to able to keep up with adds seems not right to me. We do kill the portals etc.

The other problem with the fight - is the fear from the adds. As Immunity Runes are now no-trade and honestly rarely drop, can the freq of the fears be reduced on the adds.

Note - entire group was at resolve and have done this zone successfully previously.
  2. Chrol Developer

Not slowing down the adds, but for the next update, Trail of Death (fear cast by adds and some base population) will be changed so it won't stack from different casters and won't be reapplied if you're already afflicted. That change will be in all instances of the zone.
  3. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

I guess above I should have been a bit more specific - slow down the "frequency of portal spawns" (and their HP).
  4. Chrol Developer

The source portals and fragments of the source that spawn during the encounter with Terranus can now be severely damaged with both Core Synergy and Core Power IV, in all Heroic versions.
    Jinksie and Chath like this.
  5. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

6. Jinksie Well-Known Member

As my group has discovered - completing Heroic Opportunities on the adds really helps a lot.
  7. Roxtar Member

You are targeting the adds and doing a heroic opportunity or the named to clear out the adds?
  8. Jinksie Well-Known Member

We target the adds from the portals.
    Roxtar likes this.