Restoration of lost item

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Choisya, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Choisya New Member

I've lost my Cloak of the Harvester and cannot find the Token of Reclamation, which should be on the Marketplace to see if I can get it back. Any suggestions please?
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

Have you tried the little magnifying glass on your character screen? You click it and type in the name of what you're looking for. If you do that in your house or guild hall and do have the item stashed somewhere it will say for example: Cloak of the Harvester bag 6 slot 15 or bank bag/box 2 slot 5. I think this even works on your shared bank, not sure about that though.
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, it does; many a "lost" thing of mine has turned up there. ;)

With things that are eligible to be on the Broker, I'll often tuck things in those bags and boxes and crates (oh my!), but just not list them for sale; in a way, it's another "storage facility" for me, but then I panic when I can't find something using the little magnifying glass. It'll work for your House Vaults, yes, as well as for your inventory, but not for the Broker. X-P

Also, while the Cloak wouldn't be eligible for this, remind yourself if you have any tradeable, stackable furniture items, they can get "lost" in the new House Item Depot as well... :oops:

Uwk
    who thanks the gods every day for spreadsheets... ;->
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Bellamorte Active Member

Open up your character window, and look at the tabs that are avail (depending on the UI you use it may look different) towards the bottom should be one that says Restore? I think. Sometimes items are there if it was destroyed. if you accidently sold it to a merchant you can SOMETIMES buy it back under the buy back tab. Try those options as well.
    Twyla and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes, the search feature (the little magnifying glass) shows you where items are in your inventory (equipped on your person, or in the bags),
    in your bank or shared bank and in your house vault.
    For your cloak that should find it, unless like Bellamorte suggested, find out if you destroyed it, there is an option to restore the item on your Caracter window on the left side, that will tell you if your cloak is one of the items.
    Good luck
  6. Svenone Well-Known Member

You might want to check your appearance gear tab, too, because there is the possibility that it is there.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Customer Service will restore it and/or tell you exactly what slot location it is in one of your bags or bank.
    Dude, Twyla and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Choisya New Member

Thankyou all so much for your suggestions. I petitioned the loss and a very nice dev restored my cloak to me in double quick time. A very fast and welcome result.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! Good job! :)

Uwk