Marketplace on Test Server not available

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Maryrose, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Maryrose Member

The marketplace on the Test Server has been unavailable for 2 days now. It shows up but when you go to buy items you get the message "The marketplace is currently unavailable. Please try again later. I did post the same thread under /bug reports but now it has been 3 days that I haven't been able to use the Marketplace.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Maryrose Member

The contemplations of a Pirate: Day 3 of no marketplace:
    Here I sits ponderin about all dem lovely tings dat I could be buyin, playin wid or puttin in me home but alas da marketplace be closed! I can look at da lovilies thru da windas but da damn tings be boarded up! I scream "OPEN! OPEN! OPEN!" but not another can hear me as I scream and curse! Wha can a Pirate do? Smash me some windas open! I heave a big boulder at da marketplace windas but nothin happens! It is sealed by some sort of majics! Shiver me whiskers!! ARGHHH!!! I hears someone laughin, somewhere but I looks and see's not a one around! I sits down and waits. Patiently! For five minutes even! I goes back to lookin in da windows, lookin at all dem lovlies, tauntin me! Whas a Pirate ta do??? I sits back down, strummin me fingers til dey bleed, waitin.....waitin.....waitin.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

Bunji's responded in the bug forum that it'll be fixed with tonight's Test patch.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Huzzah! :D

Uwk
    Maryrose likes this.