Request: List All button on broker window

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Kenn, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Kenn Well-Known Member

Delisting items gets rid of clutter on the broker, but active players will relist items. They have to do it one item at a time which eventually lists all items. There is really no reason to make annoying, just to be annoying. Relist all button would be nice.
    Bentenn, KingDragon, Sweety D and 6 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As far as the "clutter" goes, please, o devs, PLEASE extend your yoinking of things off the Broker to 30 days? Please? :-/

I used to be able to reliably obtain (for however much it might cost; at least it was THERE) whatever I needed on the Broker at a moment's notice, especially if my more-than-7 alts (/giggle) on a given server didn't have the levels needed to make a very important item. For example: Dimensional Pocket Expanders. No matter how much they cost, I was always able to find one when needed. Now? Forget it. I myself was surprised by my delistings, since the "No" was the same exact color, white, as the "Yes" on the list instead of the usual yellow, so it took me a bit to see it. Fortunately, the list wasn't too long, and I was able to get it all back listed again...for now. At any rate, I'm sure some of the folks that had Expanders available on that server had them all delisted now, whether or not they knew about it/thought about it/remembered it, since I'm not finding anything on the Broker at the moment. And none of my Sages there can make it yet, nor for several levels, and we have no cross-normal-server in-game mail gifting. X-P

So! Long story short, please, yeah, List All button, please, and hold off on all the stripping until 30 days have passed? Please? :-/

Uwk
    who also wouldn't mind seeing the Marketplace Expanders being able to stack with themselves in a house... X-P
    Kenn and Geroblue like this.