Closed / Unconfirmed Shades of Drinal : Puzzle Pieces (Bugged)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Abraxas78, Feb 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abraxas78 New Member

At the Stage of Wurmbone's end there is no book/stone to receive the first update. Went ahead and killed the final boss anyways ( Prime Magnate Mrelg) after which he spawned a ornate treasure box that was not targetable.
    kaelie and Twyla like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Interesting... What does your quest journal currently say? What version of Wurmbone's End did you have this issue in? (Was it the Solo or Heroic version of the zone?)

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  3. kaelie New Member

I had this same issue this evening, Wurmbone's End [Advanced Solo]. Even tried camping and still the ornate chest was not targetable though my quest still updated with the kill for Puzzle Pieces.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Kaelie, it doesn't sound like you encountered the same exact issue as Abraxas78, as you specified that your quest advanced. The ornate treasure chest is not related to the quest, and is not dependent upon it. It sounds like something interfered with your ability to loot the boss' treasure chest. Was the chest close to other objects in the zone, like rocks, bowls, bones, or the exit portal?

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm having a bug with this quest myself, when I got to Wurmbone's End, my quest journal was telling me to "Enter Wurmbone Crag and search for the Monolith of Theer".. YET.. the wiki page says differently, Wurmbone's End (Advanced Solo), and First Monolith: Click on the Ancient Stone Icon at ( -315, -9, -334 ) (It is near the Shissar statues; out of aggro range of the named.) It's about the size of a book and has white sparkles, second one is to kill Prime Magnate Mrelg.
  6. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

ah, more info.. I zoned into Wurmbone's End (Advanced Solo), and went to the location the wiki says for the first monolith.. Nothing there..
  7. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Ok, on my end, that notation in my quest journal, so I did end up going into the heroic version of Wurmbone Crag, and killed the last named, then it updated, and then told me to go into Wurmbone's End for the monolith pieces. Wiki page has a skipped step on it.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue you encountered, Brewmyst.

The fan site wiki is updated by players like yourself, and I am sure that others coming after you would appreciate any correction you can make to the documentation.

As for the other issues listed in this thread, by Kaelie and Abraxas78, I can only assume they have been resolved by now, or not encountered again, due to lack of feedback. I'll lock this bug.

If any other bugs related to this topic are encountered, please post a new thread pertaining to that issue.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.