Fixed Internally lvl 120 sage cannot equip lvl 120 harvesting saddle

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elenova, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Elenova Member

I am currently a level 120 sage, and I tried to equip a "Shadowscream saddle of harvesting". The little level 120 is green, suggesting that I could equip it, but when I try, it gives me a message saying "You do not have the required level to equip this item". Is it intended for artisan level to not work for harvesting saddles? I'm only a level 50 coercer, but I do harvest reqularly and I would love the 13% bonus for rares!
    Tkia, Twyla, JanEQ and 5 others like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Hmm. The Examine window doesn't specify classes. I'll bet it's internally flagged as adventure level, but youi are right, it should also accommodate crafter level:

\aITEM 1090481319 1683580526:Shadowscream Saddle of Harvesting\/a

See also this list of harvesting-boosting stuff -- it may have items you haven't considered.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. vlada Active Member

adventure level 120 required. not a bug
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Requiring 120 adventure level on a crafting related item is DEFINITELY a bug.
    Pixistik, Juraiya, Tkia and 4 others like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Since harvesting is not an adventure skill, artisans at 120 should be able to use that saddle.
    Twyla, JanEQ, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  6. Elenova Member

Any devs willing to change this for us on Tuesday? Pleeeease!
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Wouldn't be this Tuesday. they put it in the queue and will work on it when they get a chance, most likely.
  8. Elenova Member

What does QA in progress mean? o_O
  9. Zhevally Well-Known Member

It basically means they are working on testing with it. Seeing if they can find the issue, etc.
    Usually, assuming they can reproduce and fix it, that'll be followed by the tag going to "fixed internally" and at that point it should hit the next patch(occasionally if the timing is reallllly close to a patch it might be the following one).
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

I wouldn't hold your breath for any action on this. I reported a very similar issue with the Svarni crafting/harvesting tack a year ago. and... nothing. Not a peep of any kind.
  11. Elenova Member

Hey it says fixed internally! Fingers crossed :p
    Dude likes this.