RoR Overseer Temp Adorns Can't be put into the overseer bag?

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Twyla, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Twyla Well-Known Member

So, we finally get to level 40 on our overseer quests and praise the gods we get a bag to put all those temp adorns into. New expansion new temp adorns from overseer quests and these don't go into the bag or any depot? Really? How long will we have to deal these things eating bag space again?
    Dude likes this.
  2. EmJay Well-Known Member

There is only one RoR overseer mission. And the temp adorns from that mission is tagged temporary, meaning they disappear after logging out of the game.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Twyla Well-Known Member

Hmm...I haven't noticed that. I will be sure to double check that. Especially since the other adorns are also temporary and seem to live in the overseer bag forever or until used.
    Dude likes this.
  4. EmJay Well-Known Member

The adornments that hang out in your overseer bag are not tagged "temporary". We happen to call them temp or temporary adornments, but they are not really named that. They are tagged heirloom, no-value, requires-equip. The adornment that is rewarded from the 7-hour leg of the RoR overseer mission is actually tagged "temporary" which means it will disappear from your inventory or overseer bag a short period of time after logging out of the game.
  5. Twyla Well-Known Member

Ah, that makes more sense. So, again I have to say how long are these stupid things going to take up valuable bag space before we can put them in the bag or a depot?
  6. EmJay Well-Known Member

As I stated these temp adorns you are asking about will disappear from your inventory after a short time of being offline. If you never log out in the game, then, I guess technically, they will never go away or be added to your overseer stash or depot. I suggest if they bother you so much, either put them on your gear or destroy them.
  7. Twyla Well-Known Member

I'm not talking about temp adorns that DO go away. I'm talking about the other ones. I am deleting them as I get them since I've yet to see any use for them, the ones that actually go into my overseer bag are just sitting there since they don't take up space. My point is I thought the nifty bag we got for level 40 overseer would hold all the overseer adorns that we get, but seemingly when they released RoR they never tagged the ones from those overseer quests to do that. If they had then those would also sit happily in that bag as well since is it's only purpose.