Duplicate Weekly occasionally not rotating and blocking people on collects

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chath, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Chath Well-Known Member

Sometimes people get the same weekly rather than the weekly rotating. In the past this didn't really matter much beyond the lack of variety. Now with the collections being tied to the specific weekly quest, this is an actual issue because it means people will be be blocked from finishing collections and get duplicates they can't use rather than the few they still need.

The no-trade bags for the different weeklies should probably just be combined until this can be fixed, since it seems like it's a really ongoing issue.
    EmJay, Dude, Manafizzle and 6 others like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

FWIW, this only affects the solo weekly collections, but it did prevent completing it legitimately on time. (Though some folks did cheat and hand them off from alts/buy them from others, since the meta pieces for the solo were once again not flagged as no trade)
    Twyla and Zhevally like this.
  3. Zhevally Well-Known Member

I wish they would move weekly reset day to server reset day(I know occasionally a holiday makes it wedn instead of tues, but that happens less often than weeklies get stuck), so if weeklies just reset on Tuesday this would fix the whole problem for the future.
    Myxx, Twyla and Taled like this.
  4. Majandra Member

This is still an issue. I logged in after server reset today, and *still* got the same quest. It's been 3 weeks now I think that I have got the same quest. I'm guessing I am not the only person who doesn't play alts, and has been waiting to finish the collection.
    EmJay, ojomi and Myxx like this.
  5. JanEQ Active Member

The weekly doesn't change over on patch day. It should reset Thursday Pacific time though. (The Mission Timers window shows it resetting in 6 hours and 50 minutes).

Also, if you already have a weekly of that type, you won't get the new one automatically. You would have to delete the old weekly before zoning in.
  6. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

This is very disappointing. Many people cannot finish the solo collection. Please fix it.
  7. Ratalthor Developer

Twyla likes this.