Fixed Internally Incomplete archtype group Heroic Opportunities in Terrene Threshold

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Taled, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Taled Well-Known Member

Hi again!

I keep forgetting to post this but just ran Terrene Threshold H2 again and have a moment; In Terrene Threshold, if you have less than a full set of archtypes in your group, the HO is *supposed* to trigger with a lower tier version (EG, if you had all fighters, Core Power I; All fighters/healers, Core Power II; Fighters/Healers/Mages, Core Power III; Fighter/Healer/Mage/Scout = Core Power IV / Core Synergy)

However, as a Guardian my HO starter, 'Fighting Chance' will not begin the Core Power III HO if my group is missing a scout. (EG, Fighter/Healer/Healer/Mage/Mage/Mage was our makeup) This wouldn't be an issue, except that it means I have to ask for HOs to be started, and then ask which mob it was started on, etc. Instead of just being able to have people target through me for the HOs.
    Dude likes this.
  2. Chrol Developer

It was looking for an ability with the sword icon to start, which is not possible as Fighting Chance uses the shield icon. I pushed the fix to live servers so hopefully it works the next time you are in there without a scout. I am not 100% sure this one will go through since it involves heroic opportunity chains, but hopefully it does. Otherwise, it will require an update.

Thanks!
    Twyla, Taled and Dude like this.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

Makes sense! Thanks :)
    Dude likes this.