Renewal Rune: Field Medic not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hanyo, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Hanyo New Member

After placing the Renewal Rune: Field Medic into my shoulder item, and placing the item on my hotbar appropriately and from the appropriate location, this adornment will NOT activate within either the Renewal of Ro zone OR the Vision of Vetrovia zone (only tested the latter within Svarni Expanse and Kurns H1).

Clicking the item gives you a message saying it requires a different expansion. This message procs once in Vetroiva, and twice in Plateaus.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I got this rune last night as a reward for completing the H1 weekly. Equipped it and went into Blood and Sand H1. Nothing happened upon activating it except for messages saying that I wasn't in the correct expansion.
  3. Terrius Well-Known Member

I activated it in Raj'dur and it worked, so those error messages are likely irrelevant. Haven't tried in an instance today though.
  4. Bellamorte Active Member

So the error message is expected. It is the same thing for all of the runes. The issue with the new Field medic, is it doesnt gray out on the hotbar when it is clicked. HOWEVER you can still see it in your maintained window when you are fighting, so it is working, but the visual cues that we are used to are not showing.
    Terrius and Jinksie like this.