Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea he also said as long as you can get there.
    I should pay attention to what quests are doable and what quests are not for when we test Bristlebane day,so I can inform Kaitheel early on.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Ugh. Yeah, if I had caught that I would not have activated Brewday on Tarinax. You would have only had the merchant.

There's still more that you can do, but not having the harvestables this year is unfortunate. I've noted the need for a server to have Kunark unlocked in order for Brewday to be activated for the future.

~ Kaitheel
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks, Kaitheel I found bunches more quests outside of the Bar, I just wanted to warn people that many of the quests inside the bar cannot be finished.
    I since remembered quests in Enchanted lands, Antonica and Butcherblock, including the goblin chasing quest " Brewday Beer Guardin".
    So, there are at least 3 repeatable quests to get someone's beer token count up.
    I would have been even more upset had you not allowed us to get the Brewday as it is.
    Well as I already noted earlier, we will get a chance to harvest some brewday harvestables at the beginning of next month during the Bristlebane festival, Kunark is still such a long way away.
    I might be mistaken, but I thought we were given Timorious Deep ahead of Kunark on Kaladim,or was it Fallen Gate?

Looks at herself in her brand new Brewday kilt outfit and smiles, thanks for letting us get this.
    :)
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well, I did harvest my head off on April first, but got not a single clover besides that I got some from the overseer quests
    (Barding slots).
    I am still happy we got Brewday fest this year, and next year we get to harvest, and do all the quests.

to get only a merchant for Brewday ,has advantages too, we can buy as many pigs and pink elephants as we want, for gold.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ok, I know this is a little early, but I wanted to request this early so there is lots of time for preparations to be made if my request is being granted.
    Please if we can't get the event on Varsoon till Rise of Kunark, (that is such a long time from now) if possible, could we get a lot more items on the merchant, pretty please with beer on top.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Not as early as you may have thought.... I had to have Brewday '23 completed by January for internal scheduling.

Unfortunately, Varsoon can't have the live event just yet, due to the heavy use of Faydwer (currently scheduled for 3/28/23*) and Kunark (currently scheduled for 7/18/23*), so the merchant list has been expanded to over 20 Brewday themed house items and equipment pieces (including a mount!), for your celebrations. But that's not all; I've made the collection of “Brews Across Norrath” available, too!

(*If I counted the weeks correctly)

~ Kaitheel
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:eek: wow thanks so much Kaitheel, that is awesome.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

AAhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :eek:

Been up all night dealing with a couple of drunken deities (one was introducing the other guy to mead; the other guy was introducing the first guy to ouzo) holding a -- watering -- contest directly over our balcony, threatening to flood out our apartment from the minute it got dark outside, I come here once I'd finally dried off, and didn't see the year date on the title here... X-P

I thought Kaitheel was doing weird stuff with the schedule again and was bound and determined to do Brewday before Erollisi Day. X-P

On the other hand, maybe all that booze would help us all with getting dates? ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just figured I put my request in a thread that's at least the same subject.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There you go! :D

And at least he's trying to do what he can. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Kaitheel always does his best, and so do other devs. :)
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.