Fixed Internally Renewal rune account unlock

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nunja, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Nunja Well-Known Member

Tis broke! No characters can purchase runes that have been unlocked even though I have the account unlock flag for Expedience. Got plenty of coins so that is not the issue. Can't even see it on merchant on any toon.
    Bellamorte, Kloo, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Be specific about which runes you can't see.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Isn't saying Expedience specific? Same rune I cannot see either
    Dude likes this.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

Notice the part where their post has been edited?
  5. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Do you have a lot of coins? I know some of them you can not see unless you have enough coins/plat/status to buy them.
  6. Nunja Well-Known Member

I would think that like 800 + is enough and if it isn't then they cost too much.
  7. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if some are missing altogether, or if they are set too high. Which expedience rune do you have the flag for though, cause that also matters since there are different ones?
  8. Bellamorte Active Member

I have over 2k coins on my main, and have unlocked a few runes according to my currency tab. I can see 1 of them on the merchant, and it shows as 100 coins and some status/plat. But the others that are unlocked, both blue and red adorns are not showing. The one that shows is Calculated Force, a red rune.
  9. Caith Developer

What character are you trying to purchase the runes on?
    Melodrama has the Renewal Rune: Expedience, Evasion, Reactionary Strike, though Expedience was recently deleted. You cannot purchase them while you have one in your inventory.
    Calculated Force was the only one that you have unlocked that you did not have in inventory.
  10. Bellamorte Active Member

I deleted the expedience to see if it showed up on the merchant, and it did not. I can test on another character as well.
  11. Bellamorte Active Member

I just tested on my alt, Desaril. She has 350ish coins on her, and she can only see calculated force.
  12. Caith Developer

Thanks, that helped track down the issue. The rune you unlocked is not actually on the merchant, it was removed when the reward was added as a collection reward. We'll get it fixed.
    Beee, Zhevally and Bellamorte like this.
  13. Elowith Active Member

Which NPC has the runes for sale?
  14. Beee Well-Known Member

Charifa the status merchant n Raj'Dur Plateaus