Kozurenth

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Arrow, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Arrow New Member

I'm having an unusually hard time killing Kozurenth with my 125 Monk. He splats me in about 2 seconds so I don't have a chance to fight him. I tried going in with a string of interrupts and I was still dead in a few seconds. Is there a trick here I am missing? I can't find any discussion about him so I'm wondering if my quest is bugged.
  2. Arrow New Member

Even with Stoneskin and turning him away from my Celestial Inquisitor Merc, he kills the merc before I can burn him down and I run out of stone and HP. How's everyone else taking this guy down?
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

This is for the signature questline, the part near the druid rings, right? Hmm I had no problems defeating that encounter. Maybe some changed in the last couple weeks?
  4. Arrow New Member

I finally had to respec my AAs to a more defensive posture to stay alive long enough to kill this guy. Thanks to Karriti for the assist and Monk tips!
    Jaden and Kaitheel like this.
  5. ZenMaster New Member

I am also having issues with this step after dying to Kozurenth. I am not sure if it is an issue with my gear or AA. It is odd to experience a sudden jump in difficulty for the sig line. I wonder if it is not tuned for solo or casual players.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. ZenMaster New Member

8 points of Enhanced Vigor AA was able to push me to take down Kozurenth. They should be standard AA for all players. He was still tough damage wise bringing me down to 30% HP so he may still be tough for solo or casual players.
    Aaandi and Kaitheel like this.
  7. Aaandi New Member

I am grateful to Zenmaster for this post. I redid my AA - what a pita - and easily defeated this mob. THANK YOU!