Fixed Internally Managed to bug Takish Badlands: the Epofrygia Music Box

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tant, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Tant New Member

I managed to complete phase 2 of the quest (kill the shik nar in Sandstone Delta) before completing phase 1 (kill drakota in Takish Badlands). - i only had the drakota at 14/15, but as i was in a duo, i managed to have the phase 2 starter passed to me and activated whilst killing shik nah. I managed to finish phase 2, getting the key, and adding it to the collection...but because i hadn't finished phase 1, i haven't technically completed the quest, and can't open the music box..

I have deleted the quest, started again, and it gets stuck on the 'find the key' part - i have tried it with others in the group on the same quest, and it has made no difference - they get the starter, but it can't be passed to my toon - im guessing the key sitting in the collection doesn't allow it to progress (and the key in the inventory is gone).

Completing the quest line is impossible at this point.
    Twyla and Galthier like this.
  2. Galthier New Member

This is similar to the Eafrygia music box line that seems to have a bug, could be related.
  3. Kindra New Member

yes sound like my problem too, my post "uest wont update" i have the same problem but on the Eafrygia music box quest.. hope they can help as we need it for the epic quest line..

K.....
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

The key being in your collection doesnt mean anything. You may want to check your mission timer for the dropped mission, and also ensure you dont still have the physical non-collection key in your bag.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  5. Kindra New Member

my timer says 5 hours 23 mins so lets see what happens when that runs down fingers crossed lol..

thanks
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer