Renewal of RO Crate loot is Garbage

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Ucep, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Ucep New Member

The Crate reward should have 4 of every slot for this to be worth having this type of loot system to where it tracks what your character is wearing what is in your bags, vault. shared bank. Once you have everything guess what all your going to get is coins. NO loot once you have every piece in that crate make sure you transmute or break down every zone or Keep what you do not want to reduplicate. In MY OPINION YOU SHOULD STILL GET LOOT ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THE PIECES FROM THE CRATE. All your going to get is coins only. Slap in face keep them bags clean and organized.
    Jrox and EmJay like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

They have already stated this is not the long term solution.

The smart loot change was a temporary fix for player complaints about getting the same items constantly and never getting the pieces they need. It is extremely simple to clear a SINGLE ITEM from the reward box in each instance you run so that you will get a reward you can transmute.
  3. Ucep New Member

Yep I stated to mute stuff but the loot is still crap its not to hard to have more than like one ring they being lazy on rewards should be like 3 other rings in there with different stats like example AOE multi-attack haste or block
    Jrox and Manafizzle like this.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

I'll agree it's disappointing there is only one ring and earring, yes.
  5. Bentenn Well-Known Member

na.. the disappointment is only one item from each boss till the end boss lol.. thats disappointing. Honestly the whole one kinda ring is not horrible since rings drop anyway in zones, but please don't give them ideas of dropping loot with those above example stats. It's already bad enough Caith keeps adding them to things that shouldn't have them lol, for the love of god don't give them anymore "Loot ideas".