Not receiving account unlocks for renewal runes.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Grishtik, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Grishtik Member

So far I have found 2 of the status effect renewal runes, along with many other blue runes, and they are not giving account unlock flags.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Not every single one gives an account unlock.

Only adorns that have the <TIER, adorn flag name> - EG, <LEGENDARY, Expedience> will have account unlocks.
  3. Grishtik Member

I see. So the status effect runes do not unlock for the whole account then?
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

Sadly, they do not. Maybe at a higher tier, but unlikely. I was under the impression they would but no go.
  5. Priority Well-Known Member

Haven't even seen a single status immunity rune of any type and only know 2 players un guild that have seen them. We have over 65 active accounts that log in daily for solos/heroic zones. Pretty abysmal drop rate to begin with
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah. I got a handful in the first couple days when I was running every solo on cooldown to try and find epic stuff, but since I stopped that I have only seen like one drop in heroics total.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I guess that's meant to be another artificial roadblock to progression, then.

I've been running the solos but I'm still waiting on the thing to drop for my epic spell, and running other solos to try for red runes and maybe a couple of >400 Resolve items. Nada on any of it, except I got one Tier II Stun rune for the belt.

I think that DBG needs to reconsider their game plan as to slowing players through content. There just needs to be lots more content. If you force people to grind, they get bored and burned out. That feeling makes me go read a book instead of playing, but I expect plenty of people just switch games, which can't be the result desired.
    Juraiya, Twyla and EmJay like this.