Daybreak lack of Marketing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Euredia, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Zeoni Member

Do the Great Divide from 87 to 93
    Obol Plains from 91 to 95
    Cobalt Scar 95 to 100
    Vasspyr isle 100 to 101 or The Plains of Magic 100 to 110
    Then go to the blinding 110 to 120.
    Yes this will not help with the feeling alone but That is what New TLC's are for when 1 starts up join it.
    Don't ask I personal don't like it either because unless you know other players your lost & alone But like it or Not Though TLC Servers are keeping this Game alive. So Keep milking TLC & Exp every Year. I'm level 125 and even I feel alone. Sadly Dark Paw can't give what Players Want. A fresh New MMO. A Fresh new start for everyone.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and gambitak like this.
  2. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Ok, good idea! +1. Following the discussion in lurker mode, time for a short break to take a small breather:

Reeeelaaaaaaaax

Exploration is what you make of it

And since we're heading for the happiest time of the year, merry christmas to all of you!

That said, Uwk and I talked about making a list of EQ2 content creators the other day. I haven't had the time to do this, but I will eventually, if nobody else wants to give it a go. We do have quite a few content creators out there. True, not as many as the "competiton", but we don't need thaaat many tbh. A few more would be nice though, agreed. Everquest Show is back in action too, that alone is a positive note in my book, and we have a few streamers like Bear Necessities, Antizark Gaming, Elder Gamer Girl, NathanNapalm and our ladies over in the housing and decoration thread that are producing more content for everything Everquest too (amongst others). All good things come in due time.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

Where do you think you permanently messed up your character beyond repair? There is nothing that you can't update later as far as I know, except quest lines that have forks, but those are mostly cosmetic 'did I choose good or evil' options.
  4. gambitak Well-Known Member

Specifically, Overseers. Once an Overseer is added, it cannot be removed. I did not know this and added a bunch without traits. I thought that a character could have an unlimited amount of Overseers or, I guess I really didn't think about it. Regardless, I'm stuck with Overseers that don't add anything, especially since I've gotten level 12+.

I'm so far behind on everything else, or don't understand what things are or do (such as Deity points, or whatever they're called), that I don't know if those are messed up beyond repair.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

You can have an unlimited number of them - It doesn't hurt you to have those. You can add every single agent that exists, on each of your toons. I can see where it might be confusing, since the duplicates just tell you they cannot be added because you already have them. As you do more overseer missions, you'll get higher-tier agents that do have traits and will be more useful.

Deity points will auto-grant when you get higher level, though I don't know if they ever made it auto-grant it all the way to 100 yet.

Tithe (The 'deity points' you can actually earn with exp) caps at 10 points banked and are used for the temporary abilities around the line of the deity/tithe window; You can bank three charges total of the abilities, plus ten points.
  6. gambitak Well-Known Member

I cannot add any more Overseers. It won't let me. I've tried to add many that I do not have and received as rewards from Overseer quests, and was not able to do so.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

What is it saying when you try to? As long as you aren't trying to add them while flying or with a merchant window open there should not be any conflict!
  8. gambitak Well-Known Member

I don't think it actually says anything. The errors I do get are when I try to add one I already have, then it lets me know. Outside that, it just doesn't add anything. When I asked in guild, they told me that there are only so many a single character can have at any one time and that I cannot delete the ones I've added.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's true of Overseer Charged Missions, but not about Agents.
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.