Cannot Reproduce Holiday Mercenaries Instance Exit Bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nocturnus, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Nocturnus Member

If you zone into the Holiday mercenaries instance from the Rogue's Gallery, you'll find yourself confronted by six adorably murderous gingerbread people.

... and no way out.

The front door is lodged into the wall, and the "use" command doesn't work. I'm going to guess this is meant to be the exit.

[IMG]

After scouring the island the instance is on, and doing so on repeat, I can't find any other way out of the zone. So i'm guessing the bugged door is not only meant to be shut, but also meant to be our way out of the instance.

That means that currently, if you zone in, the only way to leave is with a Call Home.
    Breanna and Taled like this.
  2. Miragian Well-Known Member

Or fast travel, though it still seems very much like a bug.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

The door to return you to the Rogue's Gallery should be located outside the cabin. Turn right when you exit, and at the end of the porch you will find the door magically floating there.

From the file history, it appears this has always been the door's location, but I can see why that would be confusing.

Maybe next year we can get the door moved to replace the door of the cabin, as all of the possible mercenaries are located inside the cabin.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.