Not A Bug RoR Flag: "RajDur Plateaus: Blood and Sand" Dungeon Unlock

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Argent, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Argent Active Member

RoR Flag: "RajDur Plateaus: Blood and Sand" Dungeon Unlock

The description of the flag indicates it opens the dungeon account wide for all eligible characters.

However, the entrance does not show for characters that have not completed the Renewal of Ro: In for a Raj'Durabad Time quest.
    Zhevally, Taled, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

After the patch to change access to that zone, my alt can no longer see the portal to the zone, although they still can be zoned in to the zones by another player who can see the portal. Hearing the same thing from multiple people. My toon unable to see it is Zwinda on Maj'dul, if you want a specific toon to go poke at.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Zhevally,

I do not see the "RoR Flag: "Raj'Dur Plateaus: Blood and Sand" Dungeon Unlock" item on Zwinda.

Have you completed "Renewal of Ro: In for a Raj'Durabad Time" on another character on the same account since the update with the unlock item was introduced, on 12/6?

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Arggent,

Have you completed "Renewal of Ro: In for a Raj'Durabad Time" on another character on the same account since the update with the unlock item was introduced, on 12/6?

~ Kaitheel
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

I do believe this is the issue they're seeing - They completed it before the *new* unlock was added and expected they would still be able to see it on their alternate characters, but no longer can. It's what I've been telling people in game as well, if they go through the first steps of the sig line again on a character it should show back up.
  6. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Ah, I completed that quest on Zhevally before it was added. So is the solution that I have to run it again? Or at least that portion?
    Or would I just petition and see if CS can add the flag to my account since I have already done the thing for the achievement on a toon.

What's weird is I have enough access to be zoned into the zone, even though I can not see the portal on Zwinda. (I guess Zhev has access because they themselves complete the quest, after copying my keyring somewhere I could sort it to more easily see what I have, I see Zhev does not have that RoR Flag on their keyring)
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, as soon as any other character on your account completes "Renewal of Ro: In for a Raj'Durabad Time" (post 12/6 update) all characters on your account, including Zwinda will then be able to see the "Raj'Dur Plateaus: Blood and Sand" dungeon entrance.

It's not a conflict that Zwinda gets pulled in when groupmates use the portal.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla, Taled and Zhevally like this.
  8. Zhevally Well-Known Member

I petitioned and asked CS real nicely if they would give me the flag because I had already done the quest, and they gave it to me, so that may work for other people who completed the quest too soon and weren't planning on taking their alt through the timeline.
    Kaitheel likes this.