EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. Love the hugs and hugs everyone back. I made it back home late Sunday night. We cried, we laughed, we tired, we survived. <3
  2. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

<3 <3 <3
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Naamu New Member

I have to fix something in the GH due to a guildie ROFL and update the winter stuff so will let you know when its done again... I change out stuff for Fall Winter etc.
    Naamu
  4. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Good to know! I had hopped on here to get the info for your guildhall when I saw this message. Ill go ahead and tour Warehouse's request and then do yours when it's all fixed :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Here's Warehouse's build :) Once Naamu finishes fixing their guildhall I will tour that one and then we're all caught up!

Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Hail everyone,

just wanted to say that I will be filming a few houses and dungeons too from now on. I'll be doing this completely @random as time is a factor nowadays, meaning that I'll be randomly filming whatever catches my eye or interest. Here goes the first one:

V1 Exploration

V2 Relaxation

Gonna be filming at 2k60 and even 4k60 when possible (4k usually takes more power and time to finish). Big fan of Jurassic Park, super happy to see someone actually started building a Jurassic Park Experience. Would love to see the park expanded on with more dinos and animals, maybe even a bigger park with more attractions and other things like in Jurassic Park Evolution (PC game). Kudos to its creator ofc!

Btw, are these places, houses, dungeons available server-wide for each and every server available rn or do the listings depend on which server you're on? For example, the Jurassic Park Experience was found on Halls of Fate, but is this park available to every other server too?

Cheers
  7. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Huzzah!! I'm glad to see more people video touring the wonderful things people create on EQ2 :D
    And no, you will only be able to view houses created on the halls of fate server with a character on the halls of fate server. You can't access houses on other servers unless you are on that server. Many of us have toons on every server so that we can tour houses no matter what :)
  8. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Oh wow, so that means another Jurassic Park theme park could be on a different server without me even realizing it? Hm, might have to make a few other toons too then. Interesting, very interesting. Does your server have anything Jurassic Park?
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The actual bare bones default houses and such are common to all the servers, yeah, but yeah, what comes of them is unique (generally) to each server, though there may be folks out there who do things like portal hubs to their other various places all in the same format to standardize them; they also often have at least one toon on every server with the same name (we had lots of Cloudrat toons once upon a time, for example).

Back before The Great Consolidation, I'd have at least one male/one female, one Evil/one Good toon on just about every server in the US (the European "regions" and Test had at least 7 toons on each :D), just for the express purpose of house visiting. :)

The way the Housing and Leaderboards thing works, you don't necessarily have to worry about alignment when visiting places, but not every cool or interesting house is gonna be Published and accessible that way. So, "two of every kind." ;->

Uwk
  10. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I was able to watch your shorter video last night and I have to say I find the way you do your videos to be really cool! EQ2 ASMR :) I really enjoyed it and plan to catch a few more of your videos when I have a chance to just veg out he he

As for your question, There is a house called Jurassic Tours (owned by: Moonsbane) on my server. It is very well done and definitely worth a visit, however, it is more of a zoo theme then a Jurassic Park theme. There may be an actual Jurassic Park themed house on my server that doesn't have Jurassic in the title though. I just don't know what it's name would be.
  11. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Hi there, thanks for your kind words :) I believe I also subbed to your channel the other day, already watching the content you ladies and gentlemen create before I get ready to ZzzZz a bit. Like it as well, super interesting to see how many of us are on YT and the likes. Maybe we should create a complete list of content creators here in the forums, not just related to housing, but sorted by categories and add everyone we know in there? Housing, Relaxation, Gameplay, Tutos, you name it. Would be cool to have a complete list of the ppl around here doing stuff for EQ2.

Oh and thx for taking a look at your server for more Jurassic Park content. Seems I got really lucky then, bc I actually love Jurassic Park and seeing someone on my server do this stuff totally at random makes it a lot easier to film, haha. Could you post one or two screenshots of the Jurassic Tour that you mentioned earlier? Zoo theme sounds good too tbh, wouldn't mind taking a look, if it's worth it. What say you?
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As for your idea for a list of YouTube creators, if you're aware of at least some through your own exploring, go ahead and start a list! :D I'm sure we could help you add to it, and maybe have Ocarinah post it as part of the Decorator's Resource or something. :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  13. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

It's been a hot minute but I was finally able to tour another place :) Stellacious sent me a personal request instead of posting here on this thread. I hope y'all enjoy :D
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I do have a list of people that do videos related to EQ2 but I haven't gone out to find everyone on YouTube. I just watch to see if anyone posts videos on the forums. I don't do other social media like Facebook (Meta) or the like. I will add you to the list, just need a little time to finish up what I am doing. If anyone knows of other YouTube channels that I should add to the list, I will be happy to do so. Please send me a PM so I have it on my todo list. I might miss if posted here. Here is where you can find all sorts of goodies. Look at the very first post and the second one. I keep those two posts updated even though it doesn't show there are any updates (it is one of the 6 stickied threads). If you look at the very first post in this thread, you can see links to all the YouTube channels I know about so far. If I need to organize them more, I will. Just not sure how long it will take me to come up with categories and what goes into which category.

I did 3 videos two are posted for Murrpau. Lunarosa was contacted by Stella about a guild hall on Isle of Refuge but she is unable to video there. I did the video Stella requested and it will be uploaded next and posted here when completed. So glad to see others doing videos as well. I only had a few minutes to watch part of one of your videos that Luna sent me a link to. Very interesting and I love what I see and hear. So relaxing. I am working on my todo list so be prepared for more videos from me.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Serenity's Guild Hall
    Decorator(s): Stellacious
    Owner: Rose / Viviane
    Server: Isle of Refuge
    Address: Qeynos Guild Hall, Tier 2
    Category: N.A.
    Event: N.A.

16. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Yeah! Thank you for videoing that for me Oaky!

And Stellacious, both guild halls are amazing! I love your work <3<3
  17. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Stellacious contacted me about the video I had made for the Camelot Guild Hall and informed me that she hadn't finished an area and I had accidentally found it while touring lol. She has since finished that section and has asked me to revideo it :) So, I did he he he. This is a very short video to showcase this small, now completed section, of this guild hall:
    Chiffon and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Eragahn Member

Server: Antonica Bayle
    House Title: The Sleeper, Kerafyrm's Lair by Eragahn
    Owner: Eragahn
    Decorator(s): Eragahn
    Location/Address: Kerafyrm's Lair (Freeport housing portal)
    Best way to contact you: In game mail
    Category (if published): Large Homes
    Event Name (if applies): N/A
    Special Notes (if any): "The Awakened" area is the main part that was decorated. I didn't really feel like it was completed, but I maxed out number of items. There is a break out spot. There is a "hidden" portal pad that can be found with flight as it's on top of one of the halls I built. Portal pad will lead to the break out area and a hidden decorated area. Guild Hall portal door is behind one of the "clicky" curtains in the port in area.
    "The Sleeper" area is decorated as a story. The story of Rallos Zek EQ1 killing of the Sleeper (there is a book at the dragon statue that tells the store as well as the deco.

I have other houses that I've decorated, I hope to publish those as well. They are older, but not complete.
    Lunarosa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Here's another of Stellacious's work ☺️ I hope y'all enjoy!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I absolutely loved the story behind this! And I mention in the video about house expanders that may give you 300 more items which could really help you to finish your work. Great job Eragahn!