Fixed Internally Blushing Umbrite Issue - Forging Onwards tradeskill quest

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Arkinon, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Arkinon New Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Thalumbra, the Ever Deep
    Character: Level 120 Warlock

Summary: Missing Needed Item
    Description: I do not have the Blushing Umbrite needed for the Forging Onwards Signature Quest. Without that item I cannot continue the quest. I have looked all over for information on how to reobtain it or obtain it and I cannot find a solution. I either accidentally deleted the item or never received it.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

It depends on if you are doing the tradeskill quest or the adventure quest. The tradeskill you are given it by the queen if I recall. The adventure you need to harvest it (find the shiny ores) near Penumbra, be careful of the mobs, they are extremely evil.
    Juraiya likes this.
  3. Arkinon New Member

I'm doing the tradeskill quest and have already done the quest where the queen gives it out and I can no longer find it in my inventory or any bank boxes. Not sure if I have done the adventure version of it or not. Did not see that quest but it is likely I did that as well. I went over to the areas where they can be harvested and didn't see anything.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Arkinon, what does your quest journal currently say for Forging Onwards? (It may be that you don't actually need the item for the step you are on, but I am not sure what step you are on.)

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Arkinon New Member

I'm on the step where is says to use the Forge of Brell to create the imitation Chaos Stone and when I go to the forge it shows that I am missing the Blushing Umbrite so I cannot craft it.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you, Arkinon!

I confirmed there was no way to get a replacement already hooked up, so I made one! With tomorrow's update you should find the following change: Forging Onwards - Tradeskillers who delete "Blushing Umbrite" can now get a replacement by speaking with Elanluelle in Zou'Lidelas once more.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla, Taled and Arkinon like this.
  7. Arkinon New Member

You are awesome!! Thank you!
    Twyla and Taled like this.