Not A Bug Foundation of Knowledge [Heroic I]: The Delving Departed's Fear

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Taled, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Taled Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I don't know the name of the actual detriment, but the fear cast by the Delving Departed in Heroic I Foundation of Knowledge is not blocked by the Tier I Renewal of Ro Blinding Gleam immunity rune. Instead, it requires a Tier II immunity rune - despite Heroic I only applying Oppressive Sands I, which should mean the T1 rune would work.
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

I think you mean the puzzle guy and fear component to that fight. Yeah I don't care for it either. Managed to get a Tier II Stun but no luck on the Tier II Fear.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

No, I mean Delving Departed. It's the fear in the proc off hitting him when any of the assistants are up, I believe. I don't actually know if the Wailing of Tualanan ghost fear is blocked by a T1 fear rune or not, I haven't tried that one with a lower adorn... (That's also in Terrene Threshhold though, for what it's worth. :) )
  4. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

T2 adornment needed for H1 stuff.

And duh, yeah wrong zone :)
    Taled likes this.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah. It will hopefully be fixed easily enough! :)
  6. Chrol Developer

It requires the Tier 2 rune, which are attainable outside of Heroic II.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

This is the Heroic *one* dungeon, though. It has Oppressive Sands one, which the Tier one rune is stated to work for - Am I mistaken in that?
  8. Chrol Developer

Yeah, the Tier 1 runes are for solo. Tier 2 work in Heroic I and II, and up to the 2nd to last boss in Heroic III. Zone bosses in Heroic III require Tier 3 runes.

I think this might be spoiler info so pretend I didn't post this.
    AvenElonis, Breanna and Dude like this.
  9. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Then can the oppressive sand buffs be renamed appropriately to match what the runes say? If the t1 runes don't work just the t2 ones, make it "Oppressive Sands 2" for the H1 so it works as stated.
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

In that case, I guess most of the other heroic immunity-rune triggers might need checked to make sure they dont work with the T1, because this fight was an outlier.
    Zhevally likes this.
  11. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Just happened again wiping off familiars and peafowl pets in on 3rd named... after death. Maj'dul