Returning player, looking for a home

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Druengar, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Druengar New Member

I am thinking about coming back to the game, but last time i booted up an old character the server i was on was almost dead. What servers are populated?
  2. Masynrae Member

That's a tough question to answer since much will depend on your timezone. The general recommendation is always to make a level 1 toon on each server during your typical playtime and just see what the activity level is/what guilds are recruiting (hit U to see).
    The live servers are very top heavy so you won't see much activity below level 120, but I've heard Varsoon is still quite populated and moves slowly through the expansions (TLE server which requires a subscription though).
    Sturmlocke likes this.
  3. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Welcome back!

I agree with Masynrae. In addition, if you want to play on live and if you're starting from scratch, or if your old toon is way below 120, try finding a good guild asap for the older content. I play on live too and I have been taking my sweet, sweet time with all of the old but golden content after starting from scratch again. Live servers are still very much alive, but most ppl are in high lvl zones or in their houses doing other things (uuughhh uuh ahh).

Cheers