Eye of Night Heroic 1 needs a check up

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hanab, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Hanab Member

After spending a few hours in Eye of Night last named Nenmioseh the Night Eye

We noticed a couple of things the damage just spikes up without any heads up for it which gave the healers a nightmare at times. The tank got one shoted also went through his deathprewents like butter at most of the times.

The Night eye's buff are coming up faster than you even have time for dispell to be up again. Which also means tons of extra damage on the tank.

Now I know that others have cleared it but their groups looked different. The ones in our guild had Paladin, Fury, Mystic, Dirge, Illu and a ranger as dps. So alot of damage reductions, wards, extra heals etc.

Our group looked a little different, coercer, warden, inquisitor, ranger, conj, monk. So we got direct damage full stop. Everyone in the group tried to do their best of making the damage sort of easier. But as soon as the named hits closer to 60% it brings in a big boom and random deaths are happening.
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

If you pull the mobs right, the night buff stays off the mob after the initial dispell(has to be away from shadow creatures and objects, including the relic). If everyone in the group stands a little bit behind the mobs, the buff damage from that requires you to get hit so they can avoid it and only have the tank being hit, which should help. Make sure to clear the trash throughout the zone so you have less adds being summoned. All the adds that spawn in the black cloud can be one shot by your person clicking orbs.
  3. Hanab Member

Yeah, we even cleared all the statues (forgot the name of them now). Yeah I was clicking the orbs so I also was clicking all the trash that I was able to kill while inside the orb. We however didnt move the name far away enough I guess for that buff to go away after the first dispell. I will for sure take that to the group for further pulls. But I still feel that the damage on the encounter are slight high depending on how groups are obviously.
    Zhevally likes this.
  4. Zhevally Well-Known Member

The buff is a lot of damage, like really really high because its essentially a fail effect. See how you do pulling it far enough away and without adds. Though some mobs still do have extra high damage, make sure its not just the avoidable affect giving you problems.
    If you see something hitting too hard, grab the spell name and report it. (Moonlight strike is the damage from having that buff up)
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Don't tell my mages this. I've just been forcing them to chain dispell...
  6. Zhevally Well-Known Member

I mean you could also just live through it on your tank and have everyone else stand a couple meters back lol
    But for most groups pulling it far enough away to not have to keep dispelling is the key.
    Taled likes this.
  7. Chrol Developer

The following has been added to The Night's Eye buff on Nenmioseh, to alleviate any confusion: The relic of Night grants the Seer of Shadows this power while she is within 20 meters of it.
    Taled and Zhevally like this.