Cannot Reproduce Just Deserts: Eye of Night Daily Solo Mission

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zylara, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Zylara Well-Known Member

Just ran it from start to finish killed all the names and yet didnt get the update for close the watchful eye
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

Might want to tell them your server and character name for faster resolution.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Ouka - Maj'Dul. Ran the zone tonight as well and it's still in my journal. No updates for killing the names.
  4. Chrol Developer

I just ran this mission on Maj'Dul and it updated for me.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Are you sure you have the solo one and not the H1 or H2 version?
  6. Zylara Well-Known Member

Definately sure as Im not ready for heroics as yet and I got the last name updated just not the 2nd to last
    Taled likes this.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

Weird. Are you soloing/duoing, did you die on the named, any other weird possible issues? I've not had any of the solo missions fail yet myself.
  8. Zylara Well-Known Member

soloing with merc, only died on last named lol had no probs with the one that didnt update and no issues as far as I know
  9. Oradim Well-Known Member

I've experienced the same issue within the last few days.

Character: Eredhon
    Server: Antonia Bayle

I have killed all the named mobs but the "Close the watchful eye" item remains unticked in my journal. For the last few days I've been going back through the zone multiple times trying to figure out if I have missed something somewhere to get credit and found nothing. I have < 8 hours left on the instance so it will likely expire with the quest incomplete.

For reference, here is what my journal shows:

[IMG]
    Twyla and Zylara like this.
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

Weird! That should be updating off Ahuttam, I believe... it's not like it was changed in the patch either, since you picked it up yesterday. Hmm.
  11. Zylara Well-Known Member

TY This is exactly what my quest journal was showing as well, i just couldn't post a pic lol

Twyla and Taled like this.