Fixed Internally Renewal of Ro: Desperately Seeking Sigils

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Priority, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Priority Well-Known Member

Desert Madmen will not attack if NOT in the first instance of RD
    Pink Poodle likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

I am not able to preproduce this, and I have witnessed other adventurers on live server defeating the Desert Madmen in multiple instances of Raj'Dur Plateaus.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Priority Well-Known Member

Happened to myself and Solange on Skyfire continuously until we went into RD1. Were a few people in general chat asking about it throughout the night too
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Hmmm... Okay, well since the issue isn't instance based, maybe it is something else. I'll have to do some more investigation into it.

If you can think of any other details that may help us to replicate the issue, that would be greatly appreciated!

~ Kaitheel
  5. Kaitheel Developer

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue internally, but I know it was happening.

Maybe this was related to the issue some were experiencing with Zizzez. I am submitting a potential fix for it, and other triggered fights like it in the expansion. It'll be going through testing soon. Hopefully it resolves the issue!

~ Kaitheel
    Priority likes this.
  6. Priority Well-Known Member

Sorry, apparently I never hit Post on my last reply.

We were grouped. Tried deleting and redoing it. Tried Camping. Tried disbanding. Finally decided on the swapping instances bit and that worked perfectly the first time. Wasn't anything overly weird happening, outside they just didn't engage us like they should have.