Fixed Internally Cannot advance quest (Sig line, Renewal of Ro: Rebirth)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ajcz66, Nov 30, 2022.

1. ajcz66 New Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Takish'Hiz Arena: Renewal of Ro
    Character: Level 125 Inquisitor

Summary: Cannot speak with quest updater (not present)
    Description: Renewal of Ro: Rebirth says speak with Firiona Vie after zoning into above mentioned zone. I zone in and nothing happens, also Firiona is not present in zone... Cannot advance quest (Signature Line)!!
    Daxdd likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for posting this bug!

It turns out that Firiona Vie is not present, because you had already completed this instance of the zone by doing the corresponding tradeskill quest. For now I suggest you either wait for the zone to reset or force a reset on it yourself, and all will be well for you.

I will be looking into resolving this in the future, as it is confusing and unintended.

~ Kaitheel
    Taled and Twyla like this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

I've made a copy of the zone for a future update. This should resolve the issue for both the adventure and tradeskill quests, while still allowing them to work with one another. Keep an eye out for the following change listed in the update notes:
    • Researchers of Ro: Renewal - To resolve a conflict caused by a shared zone, tradeskillers will now find "Takish'Hiz Arena: Renewal of Ro [Tradeskill]" for their use on this quest.
    ~ Kaitheel
    Taled and Twyla like this.
  4. Daxdd New Member

As of today I also have this issue. Tradeskill timeline was completed first. Stuck until next update I guess.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

No you are not. As Kaitheel said above, you just need to reset the 'Renewal of Ro' instance, which is on a 90 minute timer.