Disappointed--Prequel is Gone

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Almee, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I think ALL items should stack! Just saying....:rolleyes:
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

things that can be named will not stack
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

If you need cash on Test, just send me a mail on Leucosia. I'll send you some, I have several thousands on her after all (nowhere close to the 11 mil I have on my unused live char on Thurgadin obviously). I don't play much because work, RL, paperwork taking time after my father died and such, but I'll answer even if it might take a week or 2. This goes for every regular on Test because we ARE a family.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks Whilhelmina, but I think I managed to get all I wanted to get, and I am in "Heroes of Test" if I missed something, I am sure I can ask somebody to get it for me later.:)
  5. Denmum Developer

Been there, tried that, ended up wiping out the contents of player-made books.

Anything that can be customized or named HAS to stay not-stacked, or it wipes out the customization. This includes house actors, mannequins, player-made books, signs that can be written on, magic mouths, and housepets since they can be named.
    Breanna, Twyla and Whilhelmina like this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

NP. Just don't hesitate in case you need something! (I'm sitting on roughly 20000 plats which isn't much on live but plenty on Test)
    Schmetterling likes this.