how can i get a bat mount....

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kotter, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Kotter Legendary Member

without the Pumpkin Bombs???

Dangit!!!!
  2. Arandar Well-Known Member

By next October we should be into the second half of Kunark. Maybe your pumpkin dreams will come true then.
    Kotter likes this.
  3. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

unless the bat mounts drop percentage chance has been changed since I last played nights of the dead, your chances of getting one are the same as if you take five sets of Yahtzee dice combined them and then began to throw them expecting to get a 'Mega Yahtzee ' from the combined dice. ... or the odds of getting one can be compared to winning the powerball lotto twice in a row. so don't pine too hard for the chance to spend hours trying for it and not getting it.
  4. Kotter Legendary Member

i got lucky and got one on Kaladim last year.
    Anaslaysia likes this.
  5. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

you should have immediately run down and gotten a lottery ticket while you were still 'hot' . and congrats to you .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Zornar Member

Is there any truth to the EQ2 Wiki recommendation:

"The trick to getting the rare mount is to only throw 25-50 bombs per day. It takes roughly 800 bombs to get the mount. You can throw bombs anytime during the year, but can only purchase them during NotD. Throwing 800+ in one go does nothing but waste bombs, as the loot algorithm is set this way."

Pumpkin Bomb | EverQuest 2 Wiki | Fandom
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Grrrrrl Member

I threw 50-60 a day until the server died. never got a bat I was at 4k+ pumpkin bombs thrown... maybe 5k