unable to click chest or portal

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kelisw, Oct 5, 2022.

1. kelisw New Member

I died a few times trying to kill Prime Magnate Mrelg in
    Shades of Drinal: Puzzle Pieces

until i found the right click mechanic on him, but after he died i was unable to right click or left click the ornate chest and i can't click the portal to leave the dungeon. I am able to click and right click items in my inventory, but im unable to interact with anything in the world. I've tried relogging twice
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

It speeds things up if you list your character and server names.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

It speeds things up even more if you send that info to the right place. Raise a petotion with CS telling them you have a stuck character. Devs don't handle this kind of problem and CS don't read here.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. kelisw New Member

Thanks! My character is Zoeta on Skyfire, but i was able to fix it by spam clicking the chest from different directions while jumping around lol. Same thing on the portal and after I left the instance everything was back to normal. :p
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Ah! This can happen sometimes if there is an issue with a layer between where your camera is zoomed out to and where the chest/portal is. Int he future - Try going to first person (or just zooming in closer in third person) and you may be able to click them without issue! :)
    Twyla likes this.