Pristine tailored rough linen slippers

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by ellypso, Sep 22, 2022.

1. ellypso New Member

I have this quest from the grandmaster, "advanced tailor service", and I do not know how to craft pristine tailored rough linen slippers. I do not seem to have this recipe and there doesn't seem to be a recipe book for this item. Please help so I can get my quest completed please.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Rough Linen Slippers. level 40 Tailor essentials, purchased from the recipe vendor at your tradeskill society.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. ellypso New Member

I did that and it wont give me credit for crafting it. It wants pristine version which I can't find.
  4. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Hmm. I wonder if this is left over from when Trade Skill items had a quality level. Each item could be made to certain quality levels. One of those was pristine which was the best.

Maybe the quest wasn't updated to take in account that those were removed? It could also just be a different item recipe you need and have nothing to do with the old quality level system.

If you don't get a reply with the right information soon maybe report it as a bug. Then someone might look into it. Worth a try at least.
  5. Denmum Developer

While "pristine" is in the journal entries, I can verify that it does, indeed, want four sets of "rough linen slippers", four sets of "strengthened leather boots" and four sets of "strengthened leather skullcap". Ignore the word pristine, ignore the word tailored. Those are holdover names from long ago before a gear/recipe revamp. I went directly into the quest files and verified that the items listed in quotes above are what the quest actually looking for.

Make triply sure that you have made rough linen slippers, NOT tranquil rough linen slippers, which are a totally different item with different stats.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  6. ellypso New Member

ok gotcha. i will craft them this evening and provide a status update.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You're doing the city crafting writ, right? I remember doing that as a tailor and I had no issues. I just had to make sure they were not the Tranquil variety.
    Breanna likes this.