Hallllppp! Furniture Explosion!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, May 15, 2021.

1. Shaie Active Member

Thank you Denmum!!! <3
    Xillean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Shaie Active Member

OH. MY. GOSH!!!! I feel SO guilty taking things because the showrooms are so lovely! I will put them to good use as I'll be busy decorating a few houses! I do have a question though, I picked up 2 "Green Metal Tiles" but saw no other Green Metal items. I've logged because I need to go to sleep LOL, so I don't know if they are crafted or not. If they ARE crafted and not too expensive to make (it seems there isn't much of an economy on Test), is there a possibility I could get some Green Metal Stair pieces? I'm putting upper levels in my Neriak Inn room and I have a tough time putting little squares together but the single square fully enlarged is not quite big enough to make a full floor on either the side or the end. TYIA if it's at all possible! (Also, I DID move a tree but it was TOTALLY by accident! Those palm trees in the original dungeon have a HUGE footprint & I accidentally picked one of them up instead of the pretty purple flowers I wanted to pick up. I put it back & I think it's close to what the other one is like in the opposite doorway.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Kasa and Breanna like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

http://eq2furniture.com/

too look up items, you'll find where they come from, crafted, what event, who sells etc
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Denmum Developer

Kasa and I both have carpenters willing to make items as materials allow. Sadly, there's currently nothing more in the green metal set and it is an event purchase, not a craft. :(

Don't feel guilty about snagging something from a showroom - that's what it is there for after all. These dungeons originally started because we had too much "stuff" from testing so many events over the years, and wanted to just give the stuff to the people who would make use of it all.
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

LOL not to worry about that tree. Like Mum said feel free to take what you want and if you need something crafted I am happy to have my carpenter craft it for you. Welcome to Test! :)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can see certain things, like the various Stained Glass tiles, not going beyond just tiles into other building block types; often, just because of the "composition" or texture, it wouldn't necessarily make sense (like, having a Column made of stained glass, for instance, or stone or dirt, thinking of the Moonlight Grotto types). Though I would love to see the various holiday Metal tiles expanded out into at least the basic building blocks, if not the fancier windows and doorways. :)

Uwk
    who still would love to see square cross-section Short and Tall "Columns" (Pillars, perhaps? basically solid, vertical, rectangular blocks, the same way the Columns are solid, vertical, cylindrical blocks) incorporated into the various building block sets, since Half Blocks really get quite cranky if you try to stand them up on end...you have to use Pitch if you're doing it via the in-game decorating mode :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being able to get more Ice columns and walls.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Shaie Active Member

"Though I would love to see the various holiday Metal tiles expanded out into at least the basic building blocks, if not the fancier windows and doorways."

I agree! At least maybe stairs, if nothing else. I did find out where that tile is from, so now I just have to be patient (OH NO, NOT THAT!!!) because they are from the Bristlebane Holiday Vendor.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

To quote an earlier post, the Reply button/word on the right-hand corner will do it. :)

Uwk
  10. Shaie Active Member

I know, but I didn't want all of your post, just that part. I thought it would attribute the quote to you when I highlighted it, but it didn't.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's cool! But you can also edit to your heart's content (the gods know I do, frequently ;->) the bit you're quoting, so...

I will say that your method does preserve any italics way better than the usual Reply, though, so that could be handy. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Denmum Developer

There are thousands of furniture items up for grabs right now on Test. Please DO post if you want access to them.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I think I already do. . . Is there MORE stuff?? I shall come and visit soon! (Quiarrah)
  14. Denmum Developer

There's more stuff on a regular basis. There's two filled overflow dungeons as well as the main filled dungeon, and more than one dungeon for specific seasonal events.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh, 'eck... :eek:

"There's more at the door, there's more at the door, there's more at the door, there's more..." --from Tommy by The Who

Uwk
    Whilhelmina and Breanna like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o wow 9 dungeons full of goodies, that's just insane :cool: 4 overflow dungeons:eek:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It helps with our virtually non-existent economy on the Broker; at least this way, if we don't have the recipes ourselves, we have a place to get the goodies. :)

And a preview of what's to come at higher levels... :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Kasa like this.
  18. Amergin New Member

When you get a chance can you add Amergin to these dungeons? Also, if we have extra stuff are we ok to leave it?

Thank you,

Amer
  19. Kasa Well-Known Member

You have access and can place items in any dungeon but Mum's Furniture Free-For-All.
  20. Amergin New Member

Thank you very much!! I have to agree with others, Mum's is too nice to take anything from it.