Fixed Internally Tradeskill Research Apprentices - Missions not rotating

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Morukta, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Tkia Well-Known Member

It doesn't really matter for the researcher dailies but this repeating problem actually exists on most of the daily faction type quests in the game. Again it doesn't matter for most as the rewards are the same but up in Sundered Frontier some quests are subclass specific and if you keep getting repeats of the ones you can't do it can severely slow down your faction gain.
    Twyla, Daryx, Morukta and 2 others like this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

That it is. They are supposed to rotate.
  3. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Okay, this is a bit of an odd occurrence....
    Yesterday (Sept 17), I had an out-of-sync on the lone, usual character. He got the Basket quest, while everyone else got the Apron quest
    Today (Sept 18), I got a repeat of the Apron quest, but on the same out-of-sync toon I got the Mallet instead.

I never knew spaghetti bugs could burrow so deep! :eek:;):D
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Ratalthor Developer

We have scheduled a rework of the mission system for next year. Thank you for your reporting support and your patience with this issue.
    Morukta and Twyla like this.
  5. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

That'll show those pasta bugs! hehe
  6. Caith Developer

Missions underwent a revamp in the 6/28/2023 update which transitioned it to a new back end system, which should resolve these issues. If you experience any mission rotation issues after that date, please report the character name, time, date, server, which mission you received, and which mission you expected to receive.
    Twyla and Taled like this.