Cannot Reproduce Achievements are not registering

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cropster, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Cropster Active Member

The game is randomly not registering achievements even though they are completed. Seems to happen more in older zones.
    Juraiya, Daryx, Taled and 1 other person like this.
  2. SoveSolin New Member

Just wanted to second this. I noticed this with the "Seneschal Slayer" achievement for Mistmoore Catacombs and Wreckrock Ruiner in Klak'Anon.
    Cropster and Twyla like this.
  3. Cratylus New Member

Seconding this, I just killed the Seneschal in Mistmoore Catacombs twice and did not get the update for the achievement. My character is lvl 70, on the Antonia Bayle server. It just happened less than 5 minutes ago.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Ratalthor Developer

Can anyone affected PM me your character name, server name, and what achievements you are seeing the issue on?
    Cropster and Twyla like this.
  5. Cropster Active Member

Juraiya and Twyla like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Also sort of related to your post. My guild dinged (finally) level 350 and there was no message, no world message, and nothing on the event page.
    Soara2 and Twyla like this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Well congrats
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Grats! Are those event notifications the kind that can be turned on and off by your guild leader?
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ya I think so, but I am the guild leader and I have all that turned on. At least level 50 and above should show announcements. Anything below level 50 is easy peasy stuff and goes so fast I didn't feel a need to broadcast them.
    Soara2 and Dude like this.