Wing animations on Monk Aerakyn not working?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Muffincookie, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Muffincookie Active Member

I have other Aerakyns and the wing fighting animations work nicely. But now this morning I made a monk and the wings are not moving at all.
    Any monk Areakyns out there that knows ?
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I used a race transformation potion on my monk to become an Aerakyn for a short while. All the spinning and kicking and everything makes the wings bug out.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They probably don't have monk weapon states aliased on their vdls. I will have to take a look.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

While you're at it, I know this is a *very* specific item, but the Cloak of the Earthen Council from Vegarlson: Council's Stronghold [Expert] has a very unique appearance not shared by any other cloak in the game. On Aerakyn, it makes their wings T-pose.

\aITEM -229958064 213492464:Cloak of the Earthen Council\/a
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah that's probably it, it's a bit of a big job to make sure but will try to get to that later today.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Probably a related issue. There are band aids on band aids on the aerakyn and if I pull off too many they will really screw up.
    Twyla, Breanna and Kittybock like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I have to figure out if it's the cloak or wings that need editing on that one.
  8. Muffincookie Active Member

Thankyou for taking a look.
  9. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

i'm still missing my hip... when will aerakyns get their right hip back? hmmmmm?
    Twyla likes this.