Not A Bug Dyrraga's Adornements - lost while swapping out gear

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cerie, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Cerie New Member

I have used the adornment reclaimer to remove the adornments in my leg slot on 31st August on my main (illusionist). The red rune was returned to my bags but the Dyrraga gold coin has not been returned and it has been lost. Contacted Customer Support and I was advised that since they can not find it in my logs they are unable to return it to me.
    I bought a replacement bag for 40m and using the spare gold coin on my legs today.
    This is the 2nd time it happened, earlier this month while swapping out my old bracers for the Festival ones the copper coin went missing but that time the CS were able to place it back into my bags

Has anyone else encountered this? Obviously, I'm anxious that it keeps happening regularly and there must be an explanation on why.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Caith Developer

You placed a Dyrraga's Gold Coin in your house vault on August 15th, so when you used adornment reclamation on your armor on the 31st, it could not give you another because you cannot have two lore items. You then removed the Dyrraga's Gold Coin from your house vault about five minutes after you used adornment reclamation on your Liquidated Marketeer's Pants.