Fixed Internally Kluzen the Protector not giving mark warning

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chath, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Chath Well-Known Member

The first time Kluzen the Protector selects someone for a mark, it works fine - they get the warning, it strips properly, etc.

Any time after the first, the player receives no warning - the first indication they have something is going wrong is getting a message about being hit with his wrath, spreading the incurable curse to anyone around them.

I haven't confirmed this, but some people were saying this behavior even persisted through pulls.
    Riverbear, Ayodi, Benj and 6 others like this.
  2. Miragian Well-Known Member

This is the same instance/named that the Mental Infestation debuff didn't care about the 12m range thing either. I got hit with it at 30m from him among other ranges.
    Riverbear, Ayodi and Twyla like this.
  3. Elostirion Well-Known Member

I can confirm this happened to two of my raiders in an instance which was begun at 8 eastern on Tuesday the 9th.
    Riverbear, Ayodi and Twyla like this.
  4. Argent Active Member

Chath - The first time he infects it is the mark. Upon "reinfection" it is the wrath. You have the same reaction time after both before the detriment spreads.

Miragian - As far as I can tell mental infestation hits everyone and is a ramp-up damage, then drops and ramps again. Maybe you're thinking of Mental Protectorate which is the detriment involved in the OPs post.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Miragian Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Notice it says "within 12m" As you yourself said, it hits *everyone*. Which is not at all like it seems like its meant to work. I assume its meant to be a "Joust out." but, with a range of in at least one instance in excess of 30m, that doesn't work.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Argent Active Member

Indeed. I stand corrected. I assumed it was one of those zone wide type detriments.
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Ratalthor Developer

This issue should be fixed. Is it still happening for anyone?
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Riverbear Active Member

Warning message to implementation is too short.
    Possible solution = center of screen messages instead of chat box "Lost in combat spam" messages.
    Twyla and Ayodi like this.
  9. Ayodi Active Member

Yea verily caballeros, relying on nascar message spam screen to warn of a pending 1. 2658 second pending time until raid wide det. is optimism of the highest order. Bold center screen is great suggestion!

-the Ayodi
    Twyla and Riverbear like this.
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

We didn't see the issue last night, but our encounter seemed to bug out and not cast it properly for a majority of the fight, so I'm not sure whether it was just *not* casting it on people a second time instead of making sure it told them they were marked again.
    Twyla likes this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

This is feedback and should be posted in the Feedback forums.

If you are encountering a separate issue, please create a new thread in the Bug Reports forums if there is not a thread already.